Thursday, October 4, 2018

Volleyball and Me

Volleyball and Me




I love volleyball! Volleyball is my favorite sport! The first time I ever played volleyball my couch said Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.Every game my coach said we won't give up we will try to win this.


To me, volleyball is not just a game it's a passion. Everyday I think about volleyball. When we play a game I always think
My team is my family
The ball is my best friend
The court is my home
And the game is my life.
I decided to play volleyball for a reason and that's to be happy.

In volleyball there is
1 court
2 teams
3 touches
25 points
1 winner                                  








“Set your goal high and don't stop til you get there!”
-Bob Jackson
"What is your favorite sport"
                                                  -Ale

No comments:

Post a Comment