Wednesday, October 10, 2018

If i was in charge of the world

      IF I WERE IN CHARGE OF THE WORLD




If I were in charge of the world I would have my birthday 100 times a year, but not actually turn older I would also have a million little puppies and kitties of my choice have christmas 100 times a year.

If I were in charge of the world I would cancel kumon and only have it once a year, I would run as loud as I can in my apartment and finally get a house.

If I were in charge of the world I would have SUPERPOWERS of my choice I would have a lot of flexible seating and I would have a slime factory.

If I were in charge of the world I would have a big mansion, I would have a theme park/big giant roller coaster I would have a never ending closet.

If I were in charge of the world I would have 200 electronics of my choice have my good dreams come true last but not least I would always have fun and never get bored if I was in charge of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment